Read more Less
The Jardins du Marais is named after the legendary Marais district of Paris where we are located, with its maze of medieval streets, chic boutiques, charming restaurants and fascinating museums and art galleries. Discover some jewels of French history, like Place des Vosges, Hotel de Ville, the ornate Paris city hall, or Place de la Bastille, pivotal to the French Revolution and now the site of a modern opera house, the Opéra Bastille.
Off the tourist track, you can explore nearby Oberkampf, a typically Parisian quarter with quaint food shops and restaurants, and Le Marché des Enfants Rouges, an intriguing market on Rue de Bretagne. And convenient nearby public transport gives you access to the whole of the City of Light.
- Galeries Lafayette and Printemps department stores: 10 mins
- Champs Élysées: 10 mins
- Bercy Omnisport Conference Centre: 10 mins
- Palais des Congrès (Porte Maillot): 15 mins
- La Défense: 30 mins
- Gare de Lyon: 10 mins
- Gare du Nord and Eurostar Terminal: 10 mins
- Orly Airport: 20 mins
- Charles de Gaulle Airport: 30 mins
- Stade de France: 25 min by taxi
- Jardins du Marais private car park (29€/24h)
- Parking de la Bastille: 34, rue de Lyon - 75012 Paris
- Parking Vinci - République: 50, rue de Malte - 75011 Paris